Your privacy is very important to us. That's why we guarantee that:
- The Gmailbox.org will only provide any of your personal data, when requested by the competent authorities or courts.
- The Gmailbox.org will not share with third parties any of your email addresses.
- The Gmailbox.org will not share with third parties your Gmailbox.org addresses (virtual mailboxes).
- The only email you will receive from Gmailbox.org, are the strictly necessary for the operation of the service, we will never send commercial emails.
- The email intended for your mailboxes will be delivered to your email address without any changes.
- The Gmailbox.org does not read or keep information relating to the content of the email that it redirects.
- The Gmailbox.org does not keep copies of your email, beyond the period of time strictly necessary to ensure their delivery at destination, being subsequently removed from our servers.
- The cookies used by Gmailbox.org do not contain any personal information.
- Are strictly necessary for the operation of the site.
Exclusion of Liability
The Gmailbox.org provides its services with responsibility and competence in the hope that the user will feel satisfied to use them. However, it is important to know that:
- Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, Gmailbox.org does not make any specific promises about the services provided. We provide the service "as is".
- The Gmailbox.org may be required to discontinue some or all of the services provided, in which case undertakes to provide prior notice to its users in advance.
- The Gmailbox.org shall not be liable for loss of profits, revenue or data, financial loss or indirect damage, which may result from the use of our services or problems or anomalies in the same.
The use of the basic features of Gmailbox.org is free and at no cost to the user, but we need you to have a responsible attitude and commitment to the following:
- You will not use your account to send unsolicited messages (like spam).
- You will not use your account in pyramid schemes.
- You will not use your account to spread viruses or other malicious codes.
- You will not use the Gmailbox.org to commit any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory act.
- You will not create an account for third parties without permission.
We will make every effort to keep Gmailbox.org safe, but to guarantee this safety. We need your commitment that:
- You will use a strong password, the Gmailbox.org advises that it should be composed of letters and numbers.
- You will not share your password with others or commit any act that might endanger the security of your account.
- You will not request login information or access the accounts of third parties.
- You will not commit any act that may disable, overload, or impede the proper functioning or appearance of Gmailbox.org, as a denial of service attack, interference with the presentation of pages or other features of Gmailbox.org.
- If we deactivate your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
If you breach these conditions or the spirit of this Statement, or somehow create risk or possible legal hazards for Gmailbox.org, we can stop providing all or part of the services provided to you. You will be notified via email or the next time you try to access your account.